The Genius range are lightweight boom sprayers making them ideal for applications in small fields, where it is often necessary to partially or completely close the booms. The tanks are made of polyethylene and come in the following sizes: 600-800-1000-1200 litres All Genius models have hydraulic folding booms, which you can find on the two different models the Swing and the Entry.
The Genius Swing model is available with 12 metre booms and has the option of four tank sizes between 600 – 1200 litres whilst benefiting from a galvanized chassis and booms.
The Genius Entry is available with 12, 14 and 15 metre booms and tank sizes of between 800-1200 litres. This model features Epoxy powdered painted chassis and booms.
- Hot galvanized frame
- Hydraulic boom SWING 12 meters hot galvanized with independent right/left closing
- Hydraulic boom ENTRY 12-14 meters painted after cataphoresis treatment with independent right/left closing
- Boom lift with mechanical winch for Swing or with hydraulic cylinder for Entry
- Mechanical equalizer with automatic locking
- 5 sections manual distributor constant pressure with general lever closing, filter and isometric manometer
- Self-cleaning pressure filter
- Nozzles protected in the boom
- Optional Caffini air sleeve “AIR WINGS” for Entry booms 12 or 14 m