The new T-One is aimed at professional growers looking for a high specification and robust trailed boom sprayer capable of applying both plant protection and liquid nutrient products in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Featuring a sturdy chassis and parallelogram mounted boom for maximum stability allows for higher forward speeds whilst maintaining accuracy. The Hub Service Work Station conveniently groups all exterior mounted filling controls and functions together for operator convenience and efficiency. The T-One is available with steering drawbar or automatic steering axle.
The SE version features electrically operated service valves from the cab.
The T-One range is able to be specified with a wide range of operator convenience and ISOBUS based options.
- Steel chassis painted after catapgoresis
- Damped fix drawbar
- Adjustable axle from 150 to 200 cm (from 200 to 225 cm reversing the wheels)
- Large platform with ladder
- Hydraulic boom HBM/HBL until 30 mpainted after cataphoresis
- Hydraulic lift on parallelogram, damped
- Patented pendulum equalizer system with hydraulic tilt adjustment
- Elektroil: oil distributor for boom movement
- Automatic spraying Computer CB9
- Premixer hopper Maxi on parallelogram with canister rinsing nozzle
- Hub Service: adjustable pressure filter, filling port and valve for circuit rinsing
- Dry tank level gauge
- Optional air sleeve AIR WINGS for 21, 24, 27, 28, 30 m booms
- Automatic steering axle
- Air brakes
- Hub service with electric valves controlled from the cabin (SE version)
- Air sleeve AIR WINGS for 21, 24, 27, 28, 30 m booms
- Road homologation until 50 km/h
- Black Diamond version
- Video prodotto