Fruit Logistica 2023: meet the Caffini team in Berlin!
Approximately 2,000 exhibitors from over 80 different countries and more than 40,000 visitors from all over the world are expected: you really can't miss Fruit Logistica 2023! As usual, the fair will take place inside the Messe Berlin exhibition center on February 8, 9 and 10.
Caffini will also be exhibiting at the Berlin event, in Hall 3.1, Stand D10. Continue reading this short guide we have prepared for you to learn about what's new at Fruit Logistica 2023 and the machines our team is looking forward to introducing you to.
The future of sustainable and smart agriculture is at Fruit Logistica 2023
Participating in the new edition of Fruit Logistica means getting in touch with leading manufacturers of highly innovative machinery and processing technologies for the fruit and vegetable sector. The focus of the fair is therefore on the latest high-tech solutions for the food industry and the cold chain.
In fact, machines intended for unloading, cleaning, cutting, processing, packaging and storage of fresh fruits and vegetables will be on display at Fruit Logistica 2023. This is an important international showcase for exhibitors, whose relevance grows year after year, always keeping up with the transformations that the fruit and vegetable sector is experiencing.
That is why this new edition of Fruit Logistica is also joined by Smart Agri. This is an exhibition space where companies - such as Caffini - inform visitors about the existence of smarter digital solutions developed to support agriculture 4.0. Their goal is thus to make farmers' work smarter, easier and safer.
From this perspective, Fruit Logistica is truly a pioneering event. In fact, part of the exhibition center is dedicated to the "Machines & Technology" area for the presentation of hyper-technological automation solutions and systems for greenhouses and vertical farming.
Organic and sustainability will also be discussed during the three-day fair. The discussion on these "hot" topics stems from a clear awareness: sales of organic products are setting new records year after year. And also for this reason, Fruit Logistica will host Organic Route, the thematic path dedicated specifically to certified organic products.
Caffini at Fruit Logistica 2023: What machines will you be able to discover up close?
Our team is ready to welcome you at Hall 3.1, Stand D10 to show you all the features, options and functions of our special crop protection machines. Indeed, at Fruit Logistica you will be able to be surprised by:
- Turbine P, the mist-blower sprayer with long-range tractor mounted cannon designed to provide excellent plant, field or greenhouse treatment. Also ideal for pest control in sheds and silos, even in tight spaces.
- Trend Plus Reverse with Ø 1100 mm fan for treating plants of any height and with an expanded leaf mass. The trailed sprayer moves well between rows and vineyards, even over very large expanses of land.
- Booster Reset trailed dated of multiple diffusers to treat multiple rows simultaneously. Being adjustable and equipped with an anti-drip system, the diffusers direct the plant protection product directly onto the vegetation.
- SprayVeg, the special sprayer equipped with an asymmetrical HBA hydraulic locking boom. Perfect for treating trunks in greenhouses, such as leafy vegetables.
- Grasskiller for effective, safe and fast removal of weeds and grasses thanks to a piston pump working at 1,000 bar pressure. No chemical weeding, just a very powerful jet of water for a weeding process with unparalleled quality.
Don't want to wait for Fruit Logistica 2023 to get more information about Caffini solutions? You can contact us now! But we still renew our invitation to visit us in Berlin, next February 8-10: we are waiting for you!
Leave a comment