Scheduled at Bologna Fiere, from 9 to 13 November, after the great success of the previous edition, EIMA 2022 is back! Now in its 45th edition, the international exhibition dedicated to the agricultural mechanisation sector brings together exhibitors and visitors from every continent every two years.
This year too, the level of internationality and quality of the technologies presented is expected to increase: EIMA 2022 is therefore a catalyst for the entire agricultural sector.
The Caffini team will certainly not miss the event, always ready to tell you about and present the best solutions for the protection of your crops.
Curious to discover the programme of EIMA 2022? We present it to you in detail in this article!
What to expect from EIMA 2022?
An area of over 370,000 square metres hosting machinery and equipment for all types of agricultural work, at EIMA 2022 you will be able to admire the most innovative and greenest agricultural solutions on the market. 14 different product sectors, many workshops and seminars on the most topical issues affecting the sector: these are just some of the appointments and opportunities for discussion not to be missed at EIMA 2022.
As always, the focus of the Bologna exhibition will be on the agricultural mechanisation and gardening sectors. At EIMA 2022 there will in fact be five different themed salons, each linked to a specific theme:
- At EIMA Green the most revolutionary and efficient solutions for gardening and green space maintenance will be presented.
- EIMA Components, on the other hand, brings together mechanical industries involved in the production of spare parts and accessories for agricultural equipment manufacturers.
- EIMA Energy takes up the most important challenge for the agricultural sector: using renewable energy sources (so-called biomass) for more efficient and sustainable supply chain management.
- EIMA Idrotech will showcase some of the most innovative agricultural irrigation solutions ever seen and tested. The exhibition dedicated to water management in agriculture thus becomes a pillar of EIMA 2022.
- Even the most advanced and sophisticated information systems have become part of the ordinariness of the agricultural sector, especially in relation to a more modern, sustainable and open to innovation conception of agriculture. This will be discussed at length at EIMA Digital.
Caffini at EIMA 2022: ready to be amazed by our machines?
Another strong point of EIMA 2022? The Technical Innovation Competition, which each year rewards industry excellence, i.e. those solutions that perform best, taking environmental sustainability, safety and production quality as benchmarks.
Already during EIMA 2021 Caffini was awarded the Blue Prize for the Smart Synthesis sprayer intended for the protection of arboreal crops and equipped with a revolutionary electric motor capable of automatically driving and regulating the machine's fan and nozzles. This ensures maximum control of the sprayer and unrivalled precision.
EIMA 2022 is becoming even more Digital, demonstrating the importance that technology is assuming in the sector. Together with the Percorso 4.0 and the EIMA Robot initiative, the Salone Digital is one of the most important opportunities for discussion during the five days of the exhibition.
EIMA 2022 never ceases to amaze. From 9 to 13 November the international exhibition will host - for the second time - the Campus area. It will host a cycle of ten lectures on the trendiest topics in the agro-mechanical sector. The conferences are aimed at young university students wishing to build their career in this sector.
We at the Caffini team are looking forward to the new edition of EIMA to show you our new Global 3200 trailed boom sprayer: a concentrate of power and agility. Come and discover it!
While waiting for EIMA 2022, would you like to receive more information about our machines? Just contact us: together with you we will understand which Caffini solution is the most suitable for your company's needs.
Our team looks forward to meeting you at EIMA 2022: visit us at Hall 37!